This morning I stayed home with Elan while Whit volunteered at the Burleson Pregnancy Aid Center. The two of us enjoyed each others company. He loves anything involving pirates. He calls them "pies" because he cannot (or will not) say the word yet. He loves to watch The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything and Pirates of the Carribean. Between both boys we own at least 4 toy pirate ships. Elan walks around with a sword all day screaming "yaw, yaw." The rest of us are just glad it's a toy. I don't know what I would do without my boy's. While he played I began work on next Sunday's sermon. We will return to Genesis and spend some time looking at God's command to Abraham to sacrifice Isaac his son. This is such a powerful passage of Scripture worthy of much meditation. I hope to bring some preliminary thoughts as the week progresses. In grace, God allowed Abraham to experience just a glimpse of His pain when He offered up His only begotten Son Jesus on the cross. I pray God will use this coming week's sermon to exalt the Name of Jesus Christ above every name that is named under heaven!
I also want to give much love to my wife for making an awesome stew tonight! Her stew is culinary fine art. I hope your dinner was just as good.
Download Lagu MP3 Lirik Lagu- HAMPA ARI LASSO
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment